PRICES FOR DOGS
24 hours Stay............ 11 € per dog. *
24 hours Stay............ 15 € per dog, when breed is Legally Considerated potentially Dangerous **
Per hour Stay............ 2 € per dog.
Home Collection / Delivery......... 15 € each way (depending distance)
25% discuount per dog, when they belongs to the same owner and sharing the room.
Minimum stay for Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve: 2 nights; or price of the night of the 24th or the night of the 31st of December: 22 € always subject to availability
PRICES FOR CATS
24 hours Stay................ 10 € per cat. *
Per hour stay................ 2 € per cat.
Home Collection / Delivery... 15 € each way (depending distance)
25% discuount per cat, when they belongs to the same owner and sharing the room.
If there is a difference of more than 4 hours between the delivery time of the mascot and the departure time, an additional half day of stay per pet will be charged. If there are more than 8 hours, one more full day will be charged.
For example, if the pet is delivered one day at 10 am and is collected 3 days later at 4 pm, 3 and a half days will be charged per pet.
If it is picked up at 19 hours, one more day will be charged.
* If you bring the food. Increase of € 1 if we put it.
** The Andalusian legislation considers the following breeds potentially dangerous (including crosses of other breeds with these):
- Pitt bull terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Argentine Dogo
- Fila Brasileiro
- Tosa Inu
- Akita Inu
OPENING ALL YEAR LONG:
From 16th de October to 15th March
From 10.00 hrs. to 14.30 hrs. and from 17.00 to 19.00 hrs.
From 16th March to 15th October
From 10.00 hrs. to 14.30 hrs. and 17.00 to 20.00 hrs.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays only open from 9.00 to 11.00 am.
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR PET'S STAY:
For all pets can enjoy a totally pleasant stay, a series of basic requirements must be follow:
- Any pet that wishes to spend their holidays with us must be properly identified, that is, with their microchip on or their tattoo. No pet that does not carry any of it will not be attended to.
They must bring their health card and passport with all the regulations in order. They must also have the following vaccine:
- For Dogs: distemper, rabies, parvovirus, hepatitis, leptospirosis and kennel cough (inoculated at least 15 days before to be fully effective).
- For Cats: Leukaemia, Rhinotracheitis, Panleukopenia, Calcivirosis, Rabies
- All puppies must be dewormed both internally and externally. If you do not bring your antiparasitic collar, you can buy it in our establishment.
- If your puppy needs special care: medication, specific food, you must inform us at the time of booking in order to have the necessary services.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR PET'S STAY:
There are many pets that feel more distance from their families than others, for this we recommend:
- To make your pet feel at home, it is recommended that you bring his/her bed and favorite toys. This way, you will feel more comfortable.
- If you cannot bring them, we will include a bed adapted to your size, properly sanitized and disinfected.
- It is always recommended that the pets do not change their eating routine, so it is recommended to bring the feed that they are eating at this time. If not, we will feed you top quality feed.